After logging into your account, you will be able to submit an order for any Palgrave publication in various formats through the shop.
- Search or browse the catalog for a title you would like to order.
- Add the title to the shopping cart by clicking the 'Buy' button.
- Click the button 'Shopping cart & go to checkout' within the overlay, or "to cart" on the top of the sidebar and access the shopping cart. Click “go to checkout” to continue.
- In the next step you can choose if you want to buy as an individual customer or as a corporate customer (to state a VAT ID or if you want your company’s or institution’s name to appear on the invoice in order to get a refund). Please also add your billing and your shipping address.
- Once your payment has been processed, you’ll access an order confirmation, and you'll receive an order confirmation by eMail. You can download eBooks and single chapters directly. Print books will be shipped to you within a couple of days.
Note: If you find that a print book is out of stock, you may order the item by invoice / advance payment in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.